February 10, 2013



Things I Love About Winter

1. Storms leave the town looking prettier than before they came.
2. Hot chocolate after shoveling.
3. How you can taste the sun in an orange.
4. Eggs taste better.
5. Sweet potatoes taste better.
6. Lattes taste better.
7. Boots are acceptable, any time, any place.
8. Blankets & couches go perfectly with The West Wing.
9. Straight hair is possible!
10. Red wine tastes better.
11. Books like Jane Eyre & We Have Always Lived in the Castle keep me tucked in.
12. Travel gets harder, so the world gets a little smaller. (Sometimes that's nice.)
13. Awards season. (It's killing me that I don't have TV to watch the Oscars this year!)
14. Fashion week infiltrating blogs of all stripes!
15. Dark colors for my nails.
16. Washing dishes is actually slightly a wee bit pleasant--I like the feel of hot water through my rubber gloves.
17. Shaving my legs is entirely optional.
18. Spicy food tastes better (& makes me feel warm).
19. Leggings & thick socks.
20. Hat hair is funny.

Photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment