July 27, 2012

"failure is a badge of honor. it means you risked failure." -charlie kaufman



Hey guys, happy Friday.


I'm heading to Boston tonight to visit my best friend from study-abroad. Our beach plans may be rained out, but I'm sure we'll manage to get into trouble some other way. Here are a few fun links to kick off the weekend. 


Listen: Right now this is my favorite song to drive home late at night to.


Read: I'm in the middle of Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking. For obvious reasons, I find it fascinating. If you don't run out & read it toot sweet, you should at least watch Susan Cain's TED lecture.


Listen/Read: Charlie Kaufman's BAFTA lecture on writing (comforting advice, kindly given--easily translatable to everything in life).


Look: Bridge & Burn is a clothing company that I cannot afford to frequent, but it has a beautiful tumblr. (I can't believe I just wrote that, but it's true.)


Have good weekends, chickees.


P.S. I totally stole this recommendation style from Jessica Stanley. Thanks for the inspiration, JS!



No comments:

Post a Comment