Mostly this summer, I have been very lucky. I have had hours in my friends' pool & lots of time to work on exactly what I want to be working on (which is an especially rare luxury) & visits with olden-days friends & last week we even won trivia at the bar, which has never ever happened, & which I still slightly can't believe at all.
But then there comes along a day like today, when I just can't put words together & it takes me hours to add one single measly page to the grand total & it's gray out & I can't decide if I'm actually hungry or just really, really thirsty, & the only solution seems to be to flop onto my bed, face down, & think heaps of nothing thoughts.
That, or watch Adventureland on Netflix.
Coffee is my last ditch hope. Coffee--& if that doesn't work, Jesse Eisenberg + Bill from Freaks & Geeks + a killer soundtrack & I'll call it a day.
No comments:
Post a Comment