It's been so long since I signed in to Blogger that they changed their publishing format. This sounds like a joke, but it's not.
Hello! I'm considerably more cheerful now that the weather is chilly again. As I type I'm wearing my yellow beret because I refuse to turn the heat on in my house.
Last night three friends & I were standing outside of said friends' apartment, enjoying the breeze & talking about wacky encounters at bars when a car full of hoodlums drove by & blasted an air horn at us. The girl in the passenger seat screamed a whole long manifesto, & the only thing we understood was, "YOLO!"
As if I needed another reason to dislike Drake.
This is the last full week of classes, hallelujah! Then some grading nonsense & I am home free.
Countdown to summer reading: 19 days.
Stay dry today, duckies.
No comments:
Post a Comment