I've been having trouble falling asleep the past few nights because I can't stop my brain from churning up thoughts about all the wonderful things I'll be able to do in my new apartment. Like sing in the shower. Or do crunches on the floor while I watch TV. Or eat an entire cantaloup for dinner because it's so hot out I can't bear to let anything else pass my lips.
Here are the things I'm most excited about:
1.) Being able to decorate the kitchen & living room with my own things, like framed pictures & my salt shaker collection. For once I won't have to confine all the really personal bric-a-brac to my room! If I feel like making a rainbow banner to string across the windows, I will.
If Jon Hamm feels like coming over to fry me an egg, he can.
(And I just really love this chair.)
3.) Making my bedroom a place to escape. I've decided I'm not going to have any technology in my room (minus my clock). My room will be a place to read & sleep, & maybe sometimes watch Netflix in bed, & definitely probably talk on the phone, but mostly not.
It's gonna be like 1952 & I don't care who knows it.









No comments:
Post a Comment