January 29, 2011

i've always wanted a rainbow lab



In other news, I've been thinking a lot about habits lately.

Every morning I try to get up at seven & every morning I hit snooze until nearly eight.

I drink a cup of tea before I do anything else.

Usually I read my assigned homework-book then too. My mind feels cleaner in the morning.

I brush my teeth before I shower.

I watch The Barefoot Contessa while I eat lunch. She's a great meal companion.

I go for a walk around three or four--basically that headthumping point in the afternoon when I'm tired & can't think anymore. Like this:




I watch too much TV in the evening. I try to tell myself that it's important for what I do--TV shows are narratives, I am studying plot when I watch yet another rerun of Modern Family!--but really, I should be back in my bedroom poking away at the old laptop, even if it's just to say hi to you.

Hi.

Photos: 1, 2

No comments:

Post a Comment