February 16, 2011

it is way past my bedtime

I'm babysitting right now & the dishwasher is swishing merrily away & I just want to go to sleep right here on the keyboard. Still have 1.5 hours to go.

TV becomes very important in times like these. Except I just had the misfortune of watching the first ever episode of The Approval Matrix, which is a show based on--you guessed it--the approval matrix on the last page of every New York Magazine. It's my favorite part of the magazine & I've often thought about how much fun it must be to concoct (a room full of people with computers & snacks sitting around talking about the most ridiculous things they've come across that week), but the show is real snarky, like wannabe Chelsea Lately. And lemme tell you--it ain't no Chelsea Lately. Do yourself a favor & just go to bed earlier.

Sweet dreams, tout le monde.

No comments:

Post a Comment