February 28, 2011

best part of the oscars?

James Franco basically acted like Daniel Desario the entire time. Including seeming stoned. About five minutes after I announced this to the room, my friend texted me to say, "He is still high from Freaks & Geeks." Telepathy!

I used to love gray days like this at work. Everyone came in late & things were slower, tea tasted better, etc. I still feel that way & I am an office of one.

I left the house for twenty minutes to go to the library and borrow Absalom, Absalom! which I have to read for class on Thursday (oops) & when I came back I was so frozen I had to drink two cups of tea one right after the other, like shots.

Today I'm in an especially good mood because The King's Speech won best picture last night. (I was all prepared to write about how sexist The Social Network is--& it is, hoo boy--but now I don't have to! You're welcome.) I saw TKS on Saturday & golly, it's some kind of wonderful. They should make more movies about friendship.

I'll check ya later, homes. Gotta go read.

No comments:

Post a Comment