April 11, 2011

ripstik: 1, liz: 0

So yesterday turned out to be gold star. Many games of HORSE + one broken-up viewing of Flushed Away (which was hilarious) + two giant ice cream cones + one baseball practice + one trip to the movies to see Diary of a Wimpy Kid II + burritos for dinner = I fell asleep on the couch at 9:30.

But that may have been because I totally ate it on the RipStik after dinner. Here's another thing I learned: when the RipStik hits gravel, you keep going & it stops. You will most likely land on your back in the middle of the street (like me) & hit your head & somehow manage not to bite your own tongue in half.

Babysitter of the Year.

Today my wrist feels like Ryan Burden's after he rollerbladed down the slide in fifth grade & broke both his arms.

I'm exaggerating--my wrist isn't that bad--but Ryan Burden really did do that.

Stay safe, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment