Just thought you ought to know.
So I've been ticking away at this story of mine for the past couple of months, & I've been thinking a lot about black bears. There are two bears in my story, & even though they don't talk, they're still pretty important characters. Later today, after I go to the bank for laundry quarters, I'm going to the library to get a book on black bears appropriately titled, Black Bears.
And then this morning I got this email from my friend who works in a gigantic telecom company in the town I grew up in that has always seemed to me like Willy Wonka's Factory: I've never seen anyone go in, I've never seen anyone come out.
Anyway, my friend Andrew sent these pictures of a little visitor to the Factory. Somehow, in some small, dorky way, it feels like a friendly nudge, Go on, keep writing.



Also, baby bears are stupid cute. His ears! Oh, they kill me.
Have good weekends, chickpeas.
No comments:
Post a Comment